clip_image001clip_image003
Lip plumper harvest are certainly a product of the 21st century.   I solely aspire to know, where were these precious things in trade when I really needed them, when I craved the bee stung lips of the babe of the moment in the nineties, Kim Basinger? But oh well, they’re here now, and I’m going to produce your reviews of every lip plumper I’ve tried, and tell you how I liked them.  Step finished Angelina!
If you notice, there is also a brand rapid new product, called Deity Lips, which I have yet to try, but honestly I’m dying to try it and see if it works, the experimentalist with the intention of I am!  With nonstop use, it is supposed to make your lips noticeably fuller and plumped.  I’ll soon have a review for you on this one too…..
There is also a additional product released by the Lip Fusion family tree of lip plumping lip enhancers, called Lip Fusion XL, which sorry to say I place of safeguard’t tried yet, but it’s supposed to be sweet excellent too, although some reviews seem mixed on whether it’s really value the superfluous cash it costs (it’s a small more than traditional Lip Fusion).
I’m going to start off telling you about the absolute preeminent lip plumper product there is, which I have used a couple tubes of already and am absolutely addicted to, Lip Fusion.See More Lip Fusion Reviews : OK, Lip Fusion is certainly the preeminent lip plumper I have ever used, and not only in check over of the fact with the intention of I can feel my lips really stout up a small, but also in check over of the fact with the intention of it is the preeminent, stopover place lip moisturizer with the intention of I’ve ever used in my life.  I’m what you call a chapstick stubborn.
I have to apply chapstick or some type of lip balm every ten minutes, for dread my lips will dry out and crack and look terrible.  In check over of the fact with the intention of I’ve been using Lip Fusion, my lips stopover moisturized well beyond any time they would with any ordinary lip product – whether it’s a lip enhancement product or not!  I be fond of the super moist and slightly glossy look Lip Fusion gives my lips too.
It’s very sexy and very nourishing, not covered with glue looking or glittery, solely very feminine and sweet.  In small, Lip Fusion gets five stars from me in the lip stout review department.  Only drawback is I wish it would come not effective in price a bit.  I reckon it discourages ladies from buying it, in check over of the fact with the intention of it is a $40 investment.  But well value it, if you question me.
Lip Venom – OK, I have rank of a mixed review about the Lip Venom lip stout product.  I be fond of the look with the intention of Lip Venom gives, but cannot stand the burning and drying out look the product has on my lips.  I also did not be fond of how tiny the actual tube of Lip Venom was, I thought it was kind of a rip off.
At least with Lip Fusion, I felt I was getting a lot of product.  Also, the Lip venom container is set up so with the intention of the brush does not reach all the way to the underside of the schooner cylinder container, so you are in the end mandatory to waste precious, expensive product, which sucks.
Overall, Lip Venom gives a fantastic shine and a noticeable pinkness and flushing, but it fades very promptly and dries the lips out more than I would have liked.  An exceptional temporary plumper though.
Many Lip Plumping Reviews websites agree with the intention of the preeminent lip plumping